Mango Banana and Coconut Smoothie
Sometimes all you need to lift your mood and energy is a nice, cold and refreshing smoothie! And what’s more refreshing than a tropical mango banana and coconut smoothie?Even the colour is bright and cheerful! Naturally sweet from the mango and banana with a hint of coconut.
This smoothie is as easy as they get! I’ve only used 4 ingredients – mango, banana, coconut water and shredded coconut – that’s it! Perfect as a mid-morning or mid-afternoon snack when you start feeling like you need a bit of an energy boost. It would also make a great quick and easy breakfast. Just make sure you add in some protein powder and some oats to make it a more well rounded meal if you are thinking of having it as a main meal.
- 1 cup (150g) frozen mango
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup (200ml) coconut water (or you can use milk)
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- Optional - protein powder
- Optional - ice cubes
- To make life easier I bought my mango already frozen, but you can use fresh mango, cube it and freeze it.
- In a blender, add the frozen mango, banana and shredded coconut then pour over the coconut water or milk.
- Blend until smooth.
- Enjoy straight away or store in a bottle/mason jar for a snack on the go.
- Calories: 264 calories
- Protein: 4.3g
- Carbs: 59g
- Fats: 4.1g
- Fibre: 8.6g
A Simple Summer Smoothie Bowl – by Rough Measures
Berry and Rose Kefir Smoothie – by Tin and Thyme
Strawberry, Blackcurrant & Coconut Water Smoothie – by Foodie Quine
Traffic Light Fruit Smoothie – by Eats Amazing
Date & Cashew Smoothie – by Celery and Cupcakes
Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie – by Little Sunny Kitchen
Banana Matcha & Prune – by Kavey Eats
Berry & Banana Smoothies – by Munchies and Munchkins