Super easy treats made using only 5 ingredients! Recipes really don’t get easier than this! These biscoff chocolate cups are a must try!
Rich no-bake chocolate cups made with oats, cocoa and a little bit of coconut oil to help hold the mix together and maple syrup to sweeten. All you have to do is press them into sillicon mini chocolate moulds, then freeze for a few minutes!
The filling is literally one ingredient – Biscoff vegan spread. That’s it! Melted in the microwave to make it runny and easy to pour into the chocolate cups, then refrigerated to set creating a smooth and creamy delicious filling!
Why you need to try these Biscoff chocolate cups:
- They’re so easy to make
- Biscoff + chocolate = heaven!
- And you only need 5 ingredients to make them!
The easiest speedy treat to make when you’re craving something sweet, chocolatey and delicious!
Biscoff Chocolate Cups
- 55g oat flour*
- 25g cocoa
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 6 tbsp Biscoff spread** melted
- Mix the first 4 ingredients in a bowl, then press into 6 mini muffin silicon moulds. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Melt the Biscoff spread for a few seconds in the microwave, then pour into the cups. Refrigerate until the Biscoff spread has set.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.