A creamy cheesecake that’s no-bake and made without dairy. This vegan Snickers cheesecake is for all you peanut butter lovers out there!
Inspired by the flavours of a Snicker bar – chocolate and peanuts, which is a flavour combination you can never go wrong with. A simple no-bake oaty, chocolate base, a creamy peanut butter centre and smooth, velvety and rich chocolate topping.
Super creamy and rich made using healthier ingredients like cashews, peanut butter, peanut and oats. I used almond milk instead of cream/coconut milk to make it a little lighter. So yummy and easy to make!
This cheesecake is also
- Easy to make
- And made using healthier ingredients
Vegan Snickers Cheesecake
For the base
- 80g oat flour*
- 25g cocoa
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- A pinch of salt
For the filling
- 400g cashews soaked for 4-8 hours**
- 120ml Califia Farms Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Drink***
- 100g smooth peanut butter
- 65g coconut oil melted
- 120ml maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp salt
For the topping
- 70g dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- chopped peanuts
- Cover the cashews with water and leave to soak overnight.
- Mix the base ingredients in a bowl, then transfer and press down into a round 8”x8” loose base tin. Freeze for 5 minutes.
- Drain and rinse the cashews, then add to a food processor along with the rest of the filling ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into the cake tin and return to the freezer for 3-4 hours until set.
- Mix the melted dark chocolate, peanut butter and coconut oil in a bowl, then spread over the cheesecake and top with a sprinkle of peanuts.