Delicious cookies that are super easy to make and taste delish! These 4-ingredient almond cookies are a must try.
Did you know you can make cookies using only 4 ingredients? AND they’re much better for you compared to regular cookies. They’re also vegan and gluten-free.
I’m still trying to keep my recipes super simple with as little ingredients as possible since food shopping is still a bit of a pain with having to queue up and certain items still being out of stock. Also simpler recipes like this mean they’re a lot faster to make and leave less washing up behind!
Why buy unhealthy cookies filled with sugar, fats and God knows what else, when you can easily make a delicious cookies from scratch in no time using better-for-you ingredients? It really is a no brainer! You can also easily double the recipe if you want a bigger batch to feed more hungry mouths.
These 4-ingredient almond cookies are made up of:
- Ground oats
- Almond butter
- Maple syrup
- Dark chocolate, and that’s it!
The dark chocolate is optional, but I think chocolate always makes a dessert that much nicer! Salt is always a necessary addition as far as I’m concerned when it comes to baking, but again it’s optional.
4-Ingredient Almond Cookies
- 110 g ground oats* (or you can use ground almonds)
- 110 g smooth almond butter**
- 5 tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 50 g dark chocolate melted (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 180C/160C fan/350F.
- Mix the oats with a pinch of salt in a bowl, then fold in the almond butter and maple syrup.
- Divide the mixture into 8 balls, then press down with a fork on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, then leave to cool completely.
- Dip in melted chocolate, then leave to set.