Clean Eating – 1 Minute Chocolate Chip Cookie:
It doesn’t get easier (or faster) than this! A clean eating chocolate chip cookie that only requires 1 minute of cooking time! And the preparation doesn’t take much longer! All you have to do is mix a few ingredients together and bung it in the microwave! Perfect!
To make this Cookie, I made the following healthy substitutions:
- Instead of using regular bleached white flour, I used oat flour.
- Instead of using sugar, I used stevia.
- Instead of butter, I added Greek yogurt.
- You can use dairy free chocolate chips, carob chips or even raw cacao nibs instead of regular chocolate chips!
Clean Eating – 1 Minute Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1 tbsp stevia
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1-2 tbsp chocolate chips
- Lightly oil a microwavable dish
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Cook in the microwave on full for about 1 minute.
You can store the leftover egg in the fridge for a couple of says and use it in an omelet, scrambled egg, cook it with your oatmeal, in baked goods…the list is endless! Or you could freeze it in s container and use when needed!
If you’re in the mood for a quick cake instead, try my clean eating chocolate mug cake. Just like this clean eating chocolate chip cookie, it only takes 1 minute to cook!